In November, I hosted a Facebook Live Q&A with questions from parents and students on topics like test-optional colleges, Early Decision results, summer planning, and much more!
If you missed this session of Ask America's College Counselor, keep reading for a list of some of the questions I answered and to watch the full video.
SOME QUESTIONS YOU'LL SEE ME ANSWER:
- My son is finding out his Early Decision results soon and he's very nervous. Any tips for managing anxiety?
- How important is the graded paper submission for Princeton?
- Is it okay for a senior to take only five academic classes?
- If a student got rejected from Early Action, can they reapply for Early Decision 2?
- Can you change your major once accepted?
- Should I submit AP scores of 3s and 4s?
- Is it necessary to take a foreign language senior year?
- Do test-optional colleges have additional requirements if you don't submit your scores?
- How do competitive colleges view dual enrollment classes taken over the summer?
- Do you have any summer ideas for a junior interested in engineering?
- Do test-optional schools judge students who don't report their test scores more harshly?
(Note: If you're unable to view the video below, click here to watch!)