My August Facebook Live Q&A tackled topics like taking the SAT/ACT, fall college visits, filling out the college application, and much more!
If you missed this session of Ask America's College Counselor, keep reading for a list of some of the questions I answered and to watch the full video.
SOME QUESTIONS YOU'LL SEE ME ANSWER:
- With the SAT going digital, would it be okay to take it now or should I wait?
- What tips do you have for students who have college interviews lined up?
- How late can you take the SAT/ACT for Early Action deadlines of 11/1?
- Is it important to take dual enrollment classes during your senior year?
- Are virtual tours as good as in person for demonstrated interest qualification?
- Do you recommend reporting a 3 on an AP exam?
- What are your thoughts on honors colleges?
- Do Ivy League schools have legacy for siblings?
- Will admissions officers find it suspicious if a student has taken an AP class but doesn't report a score for the AP exam?
- Do admissions officers read the Additional Information section of the application?
- If an essay is optional, should I submit it regardless?
(Note: If you're unable to view the video below, click here to watch!)