I had a great time answering questions during February's Facebook Live Q&A on topics like the SAT, college lists, course selection, and much more!
If you missed this month's session of Ask America's College Counselor, keep reading for a list of some of the questions I answered and to watch the full video.
SOME QUESTIONS YOU'LL SEE ME ANSWER:
- How should accepted students reject acceptances from schools they are not planning to attend?
- An elite college sent a letter to my son saying that he would be a good fit based on test scores. Is this unusual?
- How much does the SAT matter these days?
- Any tips on how and when to negotiate merit scholarships and need-based aid?
- What do colleges think of online high schools?
- How many colleges should a student apply to?
- Do last semester grades still matter senior year?
- Do deferred students really have a chance of getting accepted?
- AP Calculus BC or AP Stats?
- Do colleges put a cap on how many students they will accept per high school?
- What is your 5-4 Plan?
- On average, how much time does an admissions officer spend reviewing an application?
(Note: If you're unable to view the video below, click here to watch!)