For this month's rapid-fire Facebook Live Q&A, questions came in from students and parents of all high school class years on topics like course selection, standardized tests, and more!
In case you missed it, keep reading for a list of some of the questions I answered and to watch the full video!
SOME QUESTIONS YOU'LL SEE ME ANSWER:
- How do you anticipate the changes to the NACAC Code of Ethics affecting the current round of admissions and scholarships?
- What can parents of 8th graders start thinking about at this point?
- How do colleges look at the superscored ACT? How many times do you recommend taking the ACT?
- For senior year, do certain AP classes look better than others to admissions officers?
- What are some suggestions for students to do over the summer?
- Is it possible to submit only one of my Subject Test scores from one test sitting?
- For a prospective engineering major, is it absolutely necessary to have all five core subjects for all four years of high school?
- Are the guidelines different for recruited athletes?
- If your high school offers an SAT prep course junior year for one semester, is it frowned upon to take it?
- Can a well-rounded student still get into a good college or does he need to highlight one passion?
- Is it important to commit to a certain major when you are applying to colleges?